• text size
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • No : 33
  • published date : 2019/01/18 19:51
  • print

Are there any lock-up of tokens?

Category : 


There are no lock-up for retail investors. For founders and angels, they are able to sell to the market up to 20% of their holding WWB token after Token Sale closing. For the rest of 80% of holdings, they are restricted from selling any of their Founder & Angel tokens for six months starting with the beginning of the Token Sale. Afterwards, the tokens can be traded at the rate of 10% monthly.
Reference: Page 33 of White Paper